Golders Green Showroom Sales Assistant
The Banham Group is one of the most recognised security brands in London and the South East.
We supply and install locks, safes, doors, burglar alarms, fire alarms, CCTV, security gates, grilles, shutters and garage doors, and door entry systems. We also have our own 24 hour in-house Alarm Receiving Centre.
Established in 1926, the Banham Group now has 10 security companies running from our headquarters in Central London with over 300 employees.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Showroom Assistant for our showroom in Golders Green. The candidate will be well presented, a good communicator and able to demonstrate excellent customer service. The candidate must be able to perform under pressure and still provide exceptional service to our customers.
This is a full time position, Monday to Saturday, salary to be negotiated.
Core Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering Inbound Customer calls
- Liaising with clients face to face, over the phone and by email to resolve any queries or to confirm orders
- Booking appointments for customers through our sales department at our head office…
- Entering, retrieving and interpreting information in a database
- Processing payments and orders
- Liaising with other departments to fulfil customer queries
- Keeping track of pending customer orders
- Learning our product range and how our products function
- Be able to advise customers with basic knowledge of our products
- General Administration support
- Maintain good customer relations
- Part taking in our monthly stock takes
- Providing the right details and information to customers to conclude sales
- Working as part of a team to keep our flagship showroom running to its highest standards
- Excellent customer service & client management skills
- Able to understand numeric and alphabetic data
- Be proactive and flexible
- Proficient with Information technology
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Be courteous, helpful and professional in whatever circumstance
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative
- A keen learner that is able to adapt to our in house systems
- Able to follow rules and procedures and understand the importance of them
Sales experience is preferable but not necessarily in the security industry as full training will be given.
To apply for the position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectation and which position you are applying for. Due to the expected high number of applications, we regret we are only able to reply to those shortlisted for interview.