The Banham Group is one of the most recognised security brands in London and the South East. We supply and install locks, safes, doors, burglar alarms, fire alarms, CCTV, security gates, grilles, shutters and garage doors, and door entry systems. We also have our own 24 hour in-house Alarm Receiving Centre. Established in 1926, the Banham Group now has 9 security companies running from our headquarters in Central London with over 300 employees.
We are currently recruiting for Key Guards to provide a professional keyholder response service within London and the surrounding area.
The package includes a company motorbike, overtime, benefits and a clothing allowance.
Seven days on / seven days off, 12 hour shifts (Monday to Sunday).
Core Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Helping to build good customer relations
- Attending our clients sites following specific requests or alarm activations
- Investigating activations and securing premises
- Remaining at premises if required
- Providing access to properties for clients that have lost their keys
- Attending site for any other type of emergency
- Carrying out routine property checks
- Learning our product range and how our products function
- Be able to advise customers with basic knowledge of our products and to provide accurate advice
- To ensure that customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times
- To always ensure smart dress with uniform supplied
- SIA Licence
- Full UK Motorcycle Licence
- UK Car Licence
- Good customer service & client management skills
- Be proactive and flexible
- Proficient with Information technology
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Be courteous, helpful and professional in whatever circumstance
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative
- Able to follow rules and procedures and understand the importance of them
- Team player/commitment to group goals
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com