Security Service Engineer (Field Based) Hampshire
Bridger Security part of the Banham Group of companies.
Proficient Security Maintenance Engineer needed to cover Hampshire area. High level of ability in undertaking programming and commissioning of Intruder Alarms essential as is Servicing, maintaining, fault finding and interrogating a variety of Intruder alarm, CCTV and Access Control systems, whilst working to tight deadlines.
Role also involves being on-call on a 1 in 2/3 week basis.
Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:15AM to 5:00PM
Benefits Include: Company Vehicle + Mobile Phone + Pension
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Sound knowledge and experience in undertaking programmed maintenance regimes on all types of Intruder Alarm – knowledge of Texacom, Gardtec highly desirable
- Proficient in fault finding on all types of Intruder Alarm, CCTV (including IP) and Access Control Systems
- Comprehensive knowledge in regard to the installation and connection of all types of Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Systems
- Good computer literacy skills
- Experience of liaising with customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to organise workload from pre-issued planner to maximise efficiency and cost control
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team whether undertaking maintenance or installation works
- Good understanding of the programming of Intruder Alarm Systems
- Good understanding of DVR’s and their capabilities
- Clean driving licence
To apply, please email your CV and a Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org