Showroom Sales Assistant – Kensington
We are currently recruiting for a full time Showroom Assistant for our flagship showroom in Kensington. The candidate will be well presented, a good communicator and able to demonstrate excellent customer service. The candidate must be able to perform under pressure and still provide exceptional service to our customers.
This is a full time position, Monday to Saturday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM.
Core Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis face to face, via email or over the phone email to resolve any queries or confirm product orders
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Processing payments and orders
- Keeping track of pending customer orders
- Learning our product range and how our products function so you can advise customers
- Liasing with head office to book appointments for customers
- Entering, retrieving and interpreting information in a database
- Partaking in our monthly stock takes
- Providing the right details and information to customers to conclude sales
- Working as part of a team to keep our flagship showroom running to the highest standards
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner
- Ability tio perform and maintain composure under pressure
Sales experience is preferable but not necessarily in the security industry as full training will be given.
Kensington High Street, London, W8 6SF
Depending on Experience
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com. Due to the high level of applications we receive we are only able to respond to those shortlisted for an interview.