1920s Door with Glazing Bead
An iconic time in London’s history, where quality and style was prevalent in manufacturing and architecture. This was particularly apparent in North West and West London where joinery also followed suit in this celebrated period. We have revisited the era with our traditionally styled 1920s door set, with three longer vertical panels and an upper glazed panel (using a 10.8mm laminated security glass) with an open glazing or bead laid over the glass to retain the security of the single piece of glass.
- The panels in Banham doors are fitted with an integral 1.5mm steel sheet for added strength
- Panelled doors are constructed from Accoya, a sustainable high performance wood. Other timbers are available on request
- We can supply any size door made to measure
- Bespoke designs available on request
- Door and frames are available with security glass either clear or frosted and fanlights with fonts and numerals. Etching also available
- We also offer a spray finish to any RAL number for door and frame sets