Alarm Response Guard
|Job Title||Alarm Response Guard|
We are looking for an Alarm Response Guard to join our Keyholding department at Banham Security.
Our working hours are 7 days of 12-hour day shifts, with a full week off, followed by 7 days of 12-hour night shifts.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Helping to build good customer relations
- Attending our client’s sites following specific requests or alarm activations
- Investigation activations and securing premises
- Remaining at premises if required
- Providing access to properties for clients that have lost their keys
- Attending site for any other type of emergency
- Carrying out routine property checks
- Learning our product range and how our products function
- Be able to advise customers with basic knowledge of our products and to provide accurate advice
- To ensure that customers are extended the highest levels of customer service always
- To always ensure smart dress with uniform supplied
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- SIA License
- Full UK Unrestricted Motorcycle License
To apply for this position please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to email@example.com stating which position you are applying for. Your Covering Letter must state why you would like to work for Banham and why you think your experience is relevant to the role.