Customer Relations Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Relations Manager to join our team, operating from an award-winning HQ in Earlsfield.
The ideal candidate will have proven success in customer relations as well as managing a small team which will be evident in your application.
This is a full-time position between Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- You will drive a constant improvement process within customer relation department
- Using feedback from customers you will find ways to improve the customer satisfaction process
- You will make sound decisions as you will be responsible for making autonomous decisions on behalf of the business that will ensure the best outcomes for our customers
- Helping to build and maintain good customer relations
- Strive to resolve escalated queries via different platforms in a timely and professional manner
- You will act as a mentor and provide a high-level of leadership to a small team whist also handling performance management for each individual and team
- Solving current and future security matters affecting clients and the business
- Liaising with other departments to arrive at suitable conclusions
- Advice on faults to engineers and customers
- Reporting any trends e.g. equipment faults or repeat issues with engineers to address recurring issues if they appear
- Maintain regular contact with clients to drive business growth.
- Helping clients minimise problems and issues
- Extensive experience at senior level of managing customer relations and a high rate of successful customer resolutions.
- A passion for being customer focused, whilst also possessing a compassionate attitude and the initiative to always do what's right for the customer
- A polite and empathetic manner in dealing with matters of a sensitive situation
- Patience and understanding when dealing with complex situations
- Numerical skills
- Ability to plan
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- IT skills (experience with CRM, Sage and Service Director packages useful)
- As a Customer Relations Manager, your most important role is leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they’re giving the best customer service possible.
- You’ll also be expected to learn and know the company’s products and policies and be able to communicate it to other members of staff as well as customers.
To apply for this position please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to [email protected] stating which position you are applying for. Your Covering Letter must state why you would like to work for Banham and why you think your experience is relevant to the role.