|Location:||On the road|
|Reporting to:||Sales Manager|
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
You will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual joining and expanding our existing field sales team of 20 surveyors. With increasing demand, we need extra surveyors to attend quickly to the high volume of enquiries and leads we receive. Each surveyor is expected to carry out on-site technical security surveys in residential and business premises and design and produce detailed specifications. You will be given approximately 20 qualified leads a week, mainly through referral and reputation. This position is a direct sales role and you will be expected to convert at least 70% of physical security leads and 50% for all other systems.
You will be expected to canvass potential customers, develop referrals and new business by generating your own leads too. You will build strong relationships with customers and you will need to manage projects and accounts to encourage repeat business and ensure future lead generation.
- Previous field based sales experience preferable but not essential.
- Will have a thorough, disciplined and detailed style
- Be able to logically analyse data and processes.
- Have attention to detail and is diligent and careful, able to comply with defined rules and regulations.
- Ability to stand up to challenges in a competent manner and be proactive.
- Ability to get things done within given timescales, working under pressure.
- A self-starter with a friendly and confident manner, with ability to make favourable impressions on others.
- Ability to learn and keep aware of product enhancements, changes to standards and customer specifications.
- Aptitude to become conversant in all in house IT packages and technologies
- Well-presented with a professional and organised manner.
- Must hold full UK driving license
We are looking for ambitious, hungry sales people, wanting to work for the Banham brand. Therefore, it’s important you are honest, credible, respectable and professional. You must be able to confidently advise and close sales with technical expertise, and with a friendly and caring approach rather than ‘hard sell’ tactics.
You will be in a unique position by being able to sell a complete range of market leading security products and services. Each customer will have individual requirements and we design bespoke solutions tailored to their needs rather than sell package deals. Our electronic security solutions complement our physical security options and there are often opportunities to upsell and cross sell. Banham’s ethos is personal service and excellent quality. We therefore don’t tie customers in to long contracts as we are so confident they will never want to cancel. We are proud to have customers now in their 3rd and 4th generations with us.
You will need to be flexible with your working hours around customer availability and at times you will need to be available evenings / some weekends (Usually a Saturday morning).
To apply for this position please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to [email protected] stating which position you are applying for. Your Covering Letter must state why you would like to work for Banham and why you think your experience is relevant to the role.