|Job Title||Field Sales|
|Location:||On the road|
|Reporting to:||Sales Manager|
We have a rare opportunity for an ambitious, hungry salesperson, wanting to work for the Banham brand to join the team in a highly sought-after position, to carry out on-site technical security surveys in residential and business premises and design and produce detailed specifications.
You will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual joining and expanding our existing field sales team of 20 surveyors. With increasing demand, we need extra surveyors to attend quickly to the high volume of enquiries and leads we receive. You will be given approximately 20 qualified leads a week, mainly through referral and reputation. This position is a direct sales role and you will be expected to convert at least 70% of physical security leads and 50% for all other systems.
You will also be expected to canvass potential customers, develop referrals and new business by generating your own leads too. You will build strong relationships with customers and you will need to manage projects and accounts to encourage repeat business and ensure future lead generation.
You will benefit from a company car, laptop and phone, on the job training, Perkbox, private healthcare, interest free loans and uncapped earnings giving you the potential to earn as much as you want.
- Previous field-based sales experience preferable but not essential.
- Will have a thorough, disciplined and detailed style
- Be able to logically analyse data and processes.
- Have attention to detail and is diligent and careful, able to comply with defined rules and regulations.
- Ability to stand up to challenges in a competent manner and be proactive.
- Ability to get things done within given timescales, working under pressure.
- A self-starter with a friendly and confident manner, with ability to make favourable impressions on others.
- Ability to learn and keep aware of product enhancements, changes to standards and customer specifications.
- Aptitude to become conversant in all in house IT packages and technologies
- Well-presented with a professional and organised manner.
- Must hold full UK driving license
It is important you are honest, credible, respectable and professional. You must be able to confidently advise and close sales with technical expertise, and with a friendly and caring approach rather than ‘hard sell’ tactics.
You will be in a unique position by being able to sell a complete range of market leading security products and services. Each customer will have individual requirements and we design bespoke solutions tailored to their needs rather than sell package deals. Our electronic security solutions complement our physical security options and there are often opportunities to upsell and cross sell. Banham’s ethos is personal service and excellent quality. We therefore don’t tie customers into long contracts as we are so confident they will never want to cancel. We are proud to have customers now in their 3rd and 4th generations with us.
To apply for this position please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to [email protected] stating which position you are applying for. Your Covering Letter must state why you would like to work for Banham and why you think your experience is relevant to the role.