IT Support Engineer
We require an IT Support Engineer to work independently and with a small team to manage, deploy and support IT systems for the business.
Communication skills and the ability to learn on the job are paramount, as you will need to grasp a solid understanding of our industry and liaise with many inside the organisation.
We are innovators and candidates should be good problem solvers who are able to adapt to meet requirements and provide solutions.
This is a full-time position between Monday – Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm based in our award-winning HQ in Earlsfield.
The ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- User setup and support
- Hardware provisioning and support
- Server support and management
- Assisting with the management of network equipment
- Managing our Mitel telephone system and related telecommunications products & services
- Working with Managed Service Providers
You will be given responsibility for discrete systems from an early stage, receive regular targets and feedback and an annual performance review. You'll follow a clearly defined career path that recognises personal development and contribution to the company.
The right candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience in an IT support role with a good knowledge of:
- 1st and 2nd line desktop support
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365 and related products
- Documenting policies and procedures
- Mobile Device Management
- VoIP and IP PBXs
Any experience with the following will be a plus:
- SQL Server
- Storage management
- Networking including TCP/IP, switches, routers, VPNs and MPLS
- Enterprise firewalls
- Asset management
To apply for this position please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to [email protected] stating which position you are applying for. Your Covering Letter must state why you would like to work for Banham and why you think your experience is relevant to the role.