|Job Title||Sales Assistant|
We are currently recruiting for a Full-Time Sales Assistant for our showroom in Golders Green. The candidate will be well presented, a good communicator and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service. The candidate must be able to perform under pressure and still provide exceptional service to our customers.
This full-time position covers shifts between Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Saturday 8:30 am to 1:00 pm, with the showroom closed on a Sunday.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Consultative Sales with clients face to face, over the phone and by email to generate sales revenue, resolve any queries and to confirm orders
- Cutting keys and pinning locks (training provided)
- Booking appointments for customers through our sales department at our head office
- Processing payments and orders
- Learning our product range and demonstrating how our products function to customers
- Maintain and provide an excellent Customer experience
- Excellent customer service & client management skills
- Able to understand numerical and alphabetical data
- Be proactive, flexible and the drive to continuously improve
- Proficient with Information technology
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Be courteous, helpful and professional in whatever circumstance
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative
- Keen to learn and be able to adapt to our systems
- Able to follow rules and procedures and understand the importance of them
- Comfortable working as part of a team but also at times on your own
To apply for this position please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to [email protected] stating which position you are applying for. Your Covering Letter must state why you would like to work for Banham and why you think your experience is relevant to the role.