Security Systems End Point Assessor
We are looking to contract with a Security Systems End Point Assessorthat is an enthusiastic individual with a passion for helping people become qualified as security systems technicians.
The work would be on a temporary basis for 2 days at a time to assess the skills of apprentices at the end of their training. There is scope for this work to grow into a full-time position eventually but we are willing to be flexible and can look at each person’s individual needs. This role would suit someone coming to the end of their career who would like to use their skills to help the technicians of the future. Excellent day rate will be paid to the right person.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To work as an End Point Assessor
- Provide assessments of apprentices looking to complete their apprenticeships
- Observe practical tasks, assessing against the required criteria
- Invigilate an online theory test
- Conduct a professional discussion
- Replace equipment that has been used during the assessment process and ensure it is ready for the next one to take place
- Must have at least 5 years experience of working with Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control Systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills – to communicate effectively with apprentices
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and willing to work to a high standard
- Comfortable working under pressure in a busy environment
To apply for this position please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to [email protected] stating which position you are applying for. Your Covering Letter must state why you would like to work for Banham and why you think your experience is relevant to the role.