Edwardian 4 Panel Glazed Door
Doors manufactured in the Edwardian period often have the panels divided into upper and lower unequal parts. The lower panels are usually finished with a decorative bolection moulding. When glazed a more delicate bead is used so as not to detract from the lower panel detail. The joinery exhibits a very high standard of craftsmanship which is one of the prime characteristics of the period.
- The panels in Banham doors are fitted with an integral 1.5mm steel sheet for added strength
- Panelled doors are constructed from Accoya, a sustainable high-performance wood. Other timbers are available on request
- We can supply any size door made to measure
- Bespoke designs available on request
- Door and frames are available with security glass either clear or frosted and fanlights with fonts and numerals. Etching also available
- We also offer a spray finish to any RAL number for door and frame sets