An effective fire protection system not only protects your home or business property from fire damage, but can also save the lives of your loved ones or employees.
Fire Protection services from Banham
- Fire Detection Systems – We can design and install Smoke Alarm systems, Fire Alarm systems and even a combination of both depending on our clients’ requirements.
- Alarm Maintenance – This is required by legislation and the NSI for commercial buildings. Our experienced, skilled fire engineers can perform routine maintenance as well as emergency servicing on your Fire Detection system.
- Alarm Monitoring – We have our very own, state of the art 24 hour alarm receiving centre meaning we can monitor your system in real time. This allows us to contact and send out the relevant emergency services ensuring minimal damage is caused to your property and assistance is given to residents or workers as quickly as possible.
- Fire Extinguishers – Here at Banham, we stock and install a range of Fire Extinguishers for all applications, from water to foam to co2 and everything in between.
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance – We offer routine check-ups of Fire Extinguishers ensuring they are in working order, with the correct pressure and that they have not been tampered with.
- Site Survey – We provide free, no-obligation site surveys by our expert Fire Protection engineers.
Why Choose Banham?
At Banham, we hold the BAFE Accreditation for our Fire Alarm System installations, maintenance and service. As part of our Accreditation, we ensure that false fire alarms are reduced by regular auditing. Banham Security is very proud to have achieved 3rd Party Accreditation.