◀ Fire Extinguishers
CO2 Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Class B & Electrical
- CO2 is a clean gaseous agent which displaces oxygen and cools the fire.
- Not intended for Class A fires as the high-pressure cloud of gas can scatter burning materials.
- Not suitable for use on fires which contain their own oxygen source, metals fires or cooking fat fires, making this extinguisher unsuitable for kitchen fires.
- One of the best agents to use on a person who is on fire.
- Labelled clean agents because they do not leave any residue after discharge which makes this extinguisher ideal for sensitive electronics and documents.
- Case colour is red with a black band indicating CO2. commercial