Banham padlocks are ideal for most specifications and operate on the Banham registered key.
Key retention ensures the padlock cannot be left open and the key taken out of the cylinder. Padlocks come complete with drainage holes to prevent build up of water. Open or closed hardened shackle padlocks can match your property’s key for convenience. Both the P2005 and the P2005C meet CEN 12320 Grade 5 standards.
The Stronghold 65mm solid hardened steel padlock combines compact design with market leading product performance. Designed to resist the harshest attack these locks can also function reliably in the very worst weather conditions.
- Solid hardened steel lock body
- Key Retaining (the key cannot be removed from the lock without the lock being returned to the locked state)
- Hardened boron alloy steel closed shackle
- Electrophoretic finish – excellent corrosion resistance
- Rekeyable 6 pin tumbler cylinder – over 250,000 key differs
- Available open and closed shackle
- Anti-drill protection on cylinder
- Over 200 hours salt spray test