PROTECTING YOU FROM COVID 19 - POSTPONING YOUR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE APPOINTMENT
At Banham we have been protecting customers for nearly a century and we know our responsibility to protect you goes beyond your security.
Although the Government has recently relaxed some lockdown restrictions, the safety and protection of our customers and colleagues continues to be our priority. Whilst we are looking forward to resuming the in-person maintenance appointments soon, we will only attend maintenance appointments once we are satisfied that we can do so safely.
We would therefore like to postpone the upcoming scheduled maintenance of your security system to a later date.
In the meantime, we wanted to outline the additional steps we are taking as a responsible business and employer:
- Training of our maintenance engineers on the new safety procedures that we have rolled out across the business
- Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all our staff
- The introduction of risk assessments and clear site conduct procedures so we can ensure that we can carry out our visit safely, and not put anyone at unnecessary risk.
Throughout the lockdown, we have been proud of the continued protection we have been able to provide our existing customers. We continue to monitor security systems 24/7, provide technical and customer support, and our fleet of emergency service engineers and Key Guards are always ready to respond when it matters most – in an emergency. With your service contract, you do receive the benefit of systems checks and a visit from an engineer, but this also entitles you to the following benefits:
- Access to 24-hour emergency cover and service engineers 365 days a year. In the event of a power cut, system failure or emergency, our engineers are on hand to provide expert service
- Service visits are charged at preferential, discounted rates
- Free technical telephone support including an unlimited number of remote resets
- If you have monitoring as part of your contract, our team of controllers are still monitoring your system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will be prioritising responding to your alarm activations, and we will contact the Police (if applicable) and keep you and your keyholders informed.
- Our team can carry out routine maintenance checks with a full check of your security system remotely if you have the latest Banham alarm.
We appreciate your understanding as we implement additional steps to ensure your safety. We will provide you with further updates about your appointment soon. If you feel that you require a routine maintenance appointment imminently, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Maintenance Department