1 DAY PM NOTIFICATION REMINDER
A reminder that we intend to visit your property tomorrow to carry out the routine maintenance of your security system.
Should the proposed time not be convenient, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7819 3707 to re-schedule your appointment.
PROTECTING OUR CUSTOMERS AND COLLEAGUES FROM COVID-19
Government guidance permits us to attend your property to carry out maintenance appointments during the current restrictions. We take safety extremely seriously and operate with robust, tried, and tested safety measures in place.
To keep you safe, we:
- Issue all our engineers with enhanced Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and hand hygiene and cleaning supplies.
- Carry out on-site risk assessments to ensure we can carry out your routine maintenance safely, and not put anyone at unnecessary risk.
- Ensure staff awareness of the symptoms of COVID-19 and instruct them to stay at home if they or anyone in their household has symptoms.
- Have an enhanced sick pay policy for COVID-19 related isolation.
- Support our staff to get protected through vaccinations - we ensure all staff are given time off to have their Coronavirus vaccines on full pay.
- Offer regular asymptomatic testing. We’ve signed up to the Government’s National Workplace Testing scheme – all our engineers are provided with lateral flow tests and required to test twice a week.
- Regularly carry out training on the importance of hygiene, social distancing, and our safety procedures.
How you can help keep yourself and our engineers safe:
- Please inform us ahead of our visit if you or anyone at the property is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or is isolating or quarantining due to COVID-19. In these circumstances we will re-book your appointment at no extra charge.
- To protect you and our engineer, we request that you wear a face covering when we are visiting your property and in the presence of our engineer. Our engineers have supplies of disposable face coverings available if required. We appreciate that some customers may not be able to wear a face covering for medical reasons, in which case please kindly inform our engineer
- Let us know if you or anyone at the property is shielding or at particularly high risk. We can attend with your agreement, but as a precaution request that the individual isolates in a room away from our engineer.
- Observe social distancing and where possible keep the area where our engineer is working vacant.
COMPLIMENTARY UPGRADE TO THE LATEST BANHAM SHIELD
As a previous customer of Tara, Security 201 or Bridger, and if you have an existing alarm with an external bell, we will be offering you a complimentary upgrade of your bell box.
As a Banham customer, our engineers will be offering you the new Banham shield in a choice of colours, as part of your routine maintenance appointment.
The upgrade to the new Banham shield will be carried out on maintenance appointments scheduled in July 2021 onwards and is subject to our engineers on site assessment. Our engineers will not upgrade any shields without permission so it would therefore be helpful if you or a designated representative could be on site to discuss your options with our engineer.
We look forward to visiting your property and carrying out the routine maintenance of your security system. Please do let us know as soon as possible if this is not convenient and you would like to postpone your visit.
If parking is available, please advise us as it would greatly assist our engineer in arriving at your property earlier.
The Maintenance Department