Banham 1920's Glazing Bead Door
1920's glazing beading doors consist of a large glazing area comprised of 9 square glass panels. Frosted or clear, the glass allows light to illuminate your home. The 3 wooden panels underneath add style and symmetry.
All Banham doors are bespoke-made and are built to suit your design and security requirements.Banham door specifications
- Handcrafted from Accoya, or other premium timber
- Integrated with 1.5mm steel sheets in panels
- Built with other additional security features for added strength
- All doors are completely bespoke made to order
- We offer a colour matching service, so you can have any colour you desire
- Choose from a range of sheen finishes such as matt, satin and gloss.
- Available with security glass, either clear or frosted, and fanlights
Discuss your vision with one of our security experts by booking, a free-no obligation survey below.