L2000 Rim Deadbolt
Lock to British Standard 3621, Patented and Insurance approved. Please note: The L2000 Rim Deadbolt lock is inward opening only, suitable for doors with a thickness between 30mm and 50mm. For doors thicker than 50mm, we need to extend the cylinder so please contact us.
- Cylinder & key protected by patent.
- 6 pin drill resistant cylinder.
- This lock has successfully been subject to indicative tests by an independent test laboratory in accordance with TS007 clause 5.2 and has passed the anti-snap tests
- Maximum security differs.
- With key registration system, protected by patent and copyright, to ensure keys cannot be copied without authorisation
- Secure 10" striker plate on door frame.
- Saw resistant steel bolt.
- Self deadlocking.
- Can be operated with the same key as Banham M2002/3, padlocks & collapsible gates.
- Latch back available.
- Suitable for doors with a thickness between 30mm and 50mm. For doors thicker than 50mm we need to extend the cylinder so please contact us
- Inward opening only