◀ Door Locks
M2003 Cylinder Mortice Deadlock
Lock to British Standard 8621, Patented design
- Internal knob operation to comply with fire regulations.
- Cylinder & key protected by patent.
- 6 pin drill resistant cylinder.
- This lock has successfully been subject to indicative tests by an independent test laboratory in accordance with TS007 clause 5.2 and has passed the anti-snap tests.
- Maximum depth of door: 70mm
- Maximum security differs.
- With key registration system, protected by patent and copyright, to ensure keys cannot be copied without authorisation
- Secure 10" striker plate on door frame.
- Saw resistant steel bolt.
- Can be operated with the same key as Banham M2002, L2000, EL4000, padlocks & collapsible gates.
- BS 8621 is a standard that would be applied in public buildings where fire and safety are considered more important than physical security.